ONLY applies to purchases made from the official store (Tineco Amazon Store, Tineco Lazada Store, Tineco Global on Ebay), and authorized retailers of TINECO.
According to the requirements outlined in this instruction manual, subject to the following conditions and exclusions.
• Your TINECO machine has a 2-year warranty against original defects in material and workmanship, when used for private household purposes in accordance with the TINECO Instruction Manual.
• This warranty provides, at no extra cost to you, all labor and parts necessary to ensure your machine is in proper operating condition during the warranty period.
• This warranty will only be valid if the machine is used in the country/region in which it was sold.
TINECO shall not be liable for costs, damages or repairs incurred as a result of :
• Machines purchased from an unauthorized dealer.
• Careless operation or handling, misuse, abuse and/or lack of maintenance or use not in accordance with the TINECO Instruction Manual.
• Use of the machine other than for normal domestic purposes, e.g. for commercial or rental purposes.
• Use of parts not in accordance with the TINECO Instruction Manual.
• Use of parts and accessories other than those produced or recommended by TINECO.
• External factors unrelated to product quality and use, like accidental water damage.
• Repairs or alterations carried out by unauthorized parties or agents.
• Failing to clear blockage and other hazardous material from the machine.
• Normal wear and tear, including normal wearing parts, such as clear bin, belt, filter, HEPA, brush bar, and power cord (or where external damage or abuse is diagnosed), carpet or floor damage due to use not in accordance with manufacturer's instructions or failure to turn the brush bar off when necessary.
• Reduction in battery discharge time due to battery age or use.
• Any implied warranties relating to your machine including but not limited to warranty of merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this warranty.
• Warranty coverage applies to the original owner and to the original battery only and is not transferable.
• This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary by region.
• Manufacturer’s warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors such as use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.
• If you have any questions, please contact the TINECO customer service Email : email@example.com
• To claim your warranty, please inform us your model name/number, serial number, purchase date ,order number, machine problem and your requirement.
• Please keep your proof of purchase, such as purchase receipt, order number and etc. in a safe place to ensure you have this information. To make a claim under our Limited Warranty, you may need to provide your serial number, the original purchase receipt with the purchase date and order number on it.
• All work will be carried out by TINECO or its authorized agency. Any replaced defective parts will become the property of TINECO.
• Service under this warranty will not extend the period of this warranty.
Reciba ofertas exclusivas, ofertas especiales, consejos de limpieza, noticias y más.